What is LeSONO Ultrasound?
• App based
• Point Of Care UltraSound (POCUS)
Full scanning mode for diverse diagnostic condition. LeSONO
supports B Mode, M Mode Color Doppler, Power Doppler and Pulse Wave modes.
LeSONO LU700 Series Classifications
Full-Function + DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine)
B-Mode, M-Mode, Color Doppler, Power Doppler, and Pulse Wave + Images can be configured to international standards in to transmitting, storing, retrieving, printing, processing, and displaying medical imaging information that can be integrated with PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System)
B-Mode, M-Mode, Color Doppler, Power Doppler, and Pulse Wave
Clinical Applications of LU700L (Linear)
• FAST (Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma): Emergency Medicine
Screening test for blood around the heart (pericardial effusion) or abdominal organs (hemoperitoneum) after trauma.
Care and treatment of women in childbirth and during the period before and after delivery
Dealing with the health of the female reproductive system
Deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract
(kidneys, ureters, bladder and
Clinical Applications of LU700C (Convex)
• Musculoskeletal (MSK) Medicine / Sport Medicine
Diagnosis and treatment of problems arising from the musculoskeletal system. This includes injuries and diseases affecting the muscles, bones and joints of the limbs and spine.
• ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
• Superficial : Vascular Ultrasound
Evaluate the body's circulatory system and help identify blockages in the arteries and
veins and detect blood clots.
• Soft Tissue Mass (Breast, Thyroid, Prostate)
Diagnosing problems, such as cysts or lipomas.
For abdominal ultrasound, help
diagnose pain or distention (enlargement) and evaluate
the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, bile ducts, pancreas, spleen and abdominal aorta.
Full Scanning Modes for Diverse Diagnostic Use
LeSONO LU700 Series Differentiators
Understanding Ultrasound Display Modes
• B Mode (Brightness Modulation) Most common, based on brightness
• M Mode (Motion Modulation) Used for analyzing moving body parts
• Color Doppler Colors show the speed and direction of blood flow in real time.
• Power Doppler Providing greater detail of blood flow, especially in vessels that are located inside organs
• Pulse Wave Alternate method for determining pulse wave velocity (PWV) for cardio vascular ultrasound
Compatible with DICOM 3.0 System
1. Support a wide variety of DICOM and workflow.
2. Easy integration with PACS / HIS.
Fast Connection on iOS & Android Devices
1. App-based ultrasound without additional subscription.
2. Real-time updates to your tablet.
LeSONO LU700 Series Certifications